Strap yourself in and prepare for battle! Set in the far reaches of inhabited space known as the Frontier, Titanfall lets you choose between fighting for the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation (IMC) or the rowdy band of homesteaders, bandits, and mercenaries known as the Militia. To help you on your quest in this fast-paced first-person shooter, play as either an assault pilot on foot, or inside speedy mech-style suits known as Titans. There are different classes of mechs to choose from. The Ogre class gives you heavy offensive capabilities. The Stryder class helps with speed and agility. And the Atlas class specializes in defense and mobility. Enjoy the online-multiplayer experience with up to twelve players participating at a single time.
- Prepare For TitanFall – Crafted by one of the co-creators of Call of Duty and other key developers behind the Call of Duty franchise, Titanfall is among the most highly anticipated games of 2014, having been shrouded in mystery for nearly three years. The visionaries at Respawn have drawn inspiration from their proven experience in first-person action gaming, and are building on that pedigree by taking a new approach to game design and creating an all-new universe with Titanfall.
- Fast-Paced Advanced Combat – The advanced combat techniques of Titanfall give you the freedom to fight your way as both elite assault Pilot and fast, heavily armored Titan.
- The Frontier: Welcome to the Edge of Civilization – In Titanfall, many generations of humanity live in the deepest reaches of explored space. This vast region is known as The Frontier. It contains many well-known and inhabited solar systems, but many more worlds remain uncharted. Most people will never travel this far away from normal civilization. But for pioneers, explorers, mercenaries, outlaws, and soldiers – the Frontier offers both adventure and opportunity.
- Players: 1-12 Online Players
- Memory: 1 GB to save game
- Sound: In-Game Dolby Digital
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (separate cables may be required)
- Xbox LIVE Features: Online Multiplayer, Teams, Xbox Live Family Settings, Achievements
- System: For use only with Xbox system with “NTSC” designation
Note: In available games, paid subscription required for online multiplayer; some features and downloads require additional storage, hardware, and.or fees. Xbox LIVE requires broadband Internet access, 256 MB memory or greater, and parental consent for users under 13.